My ProJoint Plus Review (For Osteoarthritis) – Why It’s My #1 Recommendation
It’s time for my Projoint Plus review, a supplement that I came across by chance – I received it as a gift.
But judging after its results – I believe it’s the #1 supplement for osteoarthritis and cartilage problems.
Why? Because it has some major advantages over its competitors.
So why exactly do I praise it so much? Let me tell you the hidden facts about this supplement.
Note: This review is based on my experience with this product. I am not trying to praise/criticize the product or its company, I am simply telling my opinion about it.
So Let’s Get To The Review
Full Name: ProJoint Plus from Vita Balance
Best Actual Price: $29.95 but you it for about $19 per bottle (I will tell you below how I do that)
Cheapest Place To Buy: ProJointPlus.net
Best For: Osteoarthritis, weak joints, cartilage problems – it’s one of the best supplements I tried:
- It rebuilds cartilages
- Improves pain and flexibility
If your pain is caused by inflammation, it’s not my #1 choice.
It’s not a very strong anti-inflammatory, so it won’t decrease your swelling that fast. This is what I recommend in this case.
Worth The Price?: Definitely. I recommend it because it doesn’t only treat the pain – as most supplements do:
- It really strengthens the joints
- Increases flexibility (a lot)
- Rebuild damaged cartilages
So it’s the best choice on the long term.
The only con is that it’s pretty expensive – but I found a solution for this (see below).
My Rating: 9.70 / 10.00 (It’s one of the fewest supplements I’ve rated that high)
How To Pay $19 Instead Of $29
Here’s how I do it:
- use my coupon code FIVE$61404893 to get 5% off
- choose a larger package
- you will get one bottle for free + about $11 discount
If you make the calculations, that’s around $19 per bottle – the cheapest supplement with glucosamine sulfate.
What I Liked About It
- Really good ingredients: 7 substances which I haven’t seen together before
- Pretty high doses
- Uses the strong form of glucosamine – the sulfate, which is more expensive
- Works really fast (I could see a small change in less than a week)
- Really improves the joints and strengthens them – more than other products I tried
- The effect didn’t decrease after a while
- The cheapest supplement that relieved my OA pain and improved my joints (there are 2 others that did this, but they cost around $50-$60 for the same quantity)
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Pretty expensive (but you can get a better price – check my tip below)
- One bottle only lasts 20 days – that’s what makes it expensive actually
- Only sold on their official website
- You can’t find many customer reviews in other places
- Shipping isn’t included (about $5)
- Plus, they don’t ship in every country worldwide
#1 – My Experience With ProJoint Plus
My Background: As I mentioned before, I have RA and a secondary osteoarthritis in both of my knee.
Now – I managed to keep my RA under control. But that wasn’t the case with my osteoarthritis:
- The pain wasn’t awful
- But lack of mobility was terrible – no supplement managed to help me with that
I came across ProJoint Plus randomly, after receiving it from an old friend.
She had given me another product from that company before, and it was the life saver for my RA pain.
But I also had OA – so it couldn’t help me completely.
So that’s why I decided to give ProJoint Plus a try. It seemed to have even better ingredients than my turmeric product, so I had was hoping it would work.
Week 1: As with other supplements, I was expecting to notice a small improvement maybe after 1-2 weeks.
Well, I must confess that I was extremely surprised to see that after about 4 days, my pain wasn’t as sharp as before. What do I mean by that?
- It didn’t ache continuously
- I had periods when my knees hurt as usual
- But sometimes the pain would get a bit better – for 30 minutes or more
- My knees weren’t as stiff in the mornings as before
- I could move them a bit easier with every day
- If I sat down for a while, they wouldn’t feel that stiff when I got up
But if you have arthritis, you know these are real problems.
Week 2: The pain from my knees got even better – even though I didn’t increase the dose.
I was still taking 3 pills per day, in the same conditions, and I didn’t add anything to my diet. That was a really good sign for me.
#2 – One Month Results
Week 4: From what I remember, that’s when I got the peak for my pain relief.
My knees were now in a better shape, and I’m not talking only about the pain:
- They also felt stronger
- From what I felt, they were also better lubricated inside (not as stiff as they used to be)
In other words – exactly the kind of solution I needed.
I remember I tried to do a small rotation and I did it without being in pain.
That’s when I knew that this supplement was for real.
Week 8: In the next month, things remained pretty much the same:
- As long as I took the pills, my knee pain almost didn’t exist
- I had periods when it would come up stronger
- But that usually happened when I made a physical effort
- The flexibility of my knees started getting better slowly
One of my biggest fears was that my body would start tolerating the pills – but this never happened. The relief remained the same as before even in the next months.
#3 – My Final Results
Overall, I can say that ProJoint Plus has 2 additional benefits – compared to other products I tried:
- it really strengthens the joints
- improves overall flexibility
Now – that’s what the label claims.
But after using this supplement – I have to admit that it’s true.
After 2 Months: At this point, I was getting even better.
- My knees didn’t hurt as bad as before
- I managed to stand for much longer
- I started walking a few miles around my home, as much as I could
Now – don’t imagine I was feeling amazing. This supplement didn’t make miracles.
But compared to how I felt before – I was a lot better.
A few months before, I would avoid standing as much as possible. Now I could even walk for an hour.
Believe me, the difference was huge:
- It wasn’t only the pain
- it was also my knees that were much better in general
- That’s why I believe my joints got much stronger from this supplement
It’s surely not a miracle maker, it’s not going to relieve your pain in 1 day.
But it definitely helps a lot – it was the best supplement for osteoarthritis that I tried.
#4 – Ingredients (9.50 out of 10)
To be honest, ProJoint Plus’s list looks really promising:
- Good combination of ingredients
- High doses for most substances (unlike most supplements)
But let’s take them by turn.
1. Glucosamine Sulfate (1500 mg) – this is the best ingredient for OA:
- rebuilds damaged cartilages
- prevents additional tear
- improves mobility (on the long term)
The dose is higher than in most supplements.
Plus – it contains the most effective form of glucosamine (sulfate instead of hydrochloride).
2. Chondroitin Sulfate (150 mg) – is the 2nd essential ingredient:
- works best when associated with glucosamine
- also rebuilds and protects damaged cartilages
3. Boswellia Extract (200 mg) – can decrease the inflammation associated with cartilage damage.
Now – Boswellia works best together with other anti-inflammatory herbs, like the next one.
4. Turmeric (150 mg) – it’s the best herb for inflammation:
- decreases the minor swelling
- protects against further inflammation
Now – 150 mg isn’t a high dose normally. But for cartilage problems – it’s perfect (there’s just a minor inflammation).
5. MSM (25 mg) – we normally have this substance in our body, but its production decreases with age:
- reduces joint swelling
Now – 25 mg may seem like a pretty low dose. But considering there’s also Turmeric and Boswellia, there’s no need for more.
6. Bromelain (25 mg) – it’s an enzyme great for OA, because it reduces the effects of this condition.
7. Quercetin & Methionine (25 mg each) – are both natural antioxidants that fight the additional inflammation.
#5 – How It Works (10 out of 10)
The reason why this supplement is my #1 recommendation for OA is:
- because of how it works
My real problem wasn’t the pain – it was the loss of flexibility in my knees.
90% of the products I tried couldn’t do anything about it.
So that’s where ProJoint Plus is different – It didn’t only decrease my pain:
- It also improved my mobility
- It strengthened my knees a lot
- And that only happened in more than a month
Now – here’s what the label claims:
- Improves the mobility of your joints
- Lubricates and nourishes the cartilages
- Increases the nutrients necessary for joint health
Now, how do I know if that’s true or not? Only by trying it out – which I did.
I can’t tell if it really nourishes the joints – because I can’t feel or see that. But it did improve their flexibility, that’s for sure.
Even from the first week with these pills, I noticed a difference:
- My knees were easier to move
- I could take bigger steps (with an inch maybe)
- I had the feeling that they were stronger than before
After several weeks, things got even better.
So to be honest – this product really did something. It didn’t just claim to do something – it really was effective.
#6 – What Other People Say (9 out of 10)
There was one reason why I didn’t expect anything from ProJoint Plus:
- its lack of popularity
If a product is effective and it works so well – it’s pretty obvious that everyone will use it, right?
Well, in the US almost no one knows about this supplement. Why?:
- There are thousands of products at this point
- Many people only try famous brands
- It’s not promoted by Amazon or any big retailer
I believe very few people heard about ProJoint Plus – and from those who did, even fewer tried it.
However, among those who did, I found more than 80% positive reviews.
But what’s interesting is that I found most of these reviews on the official website.
Now, I usually don’t listen to those reviews – because most of the times, they’re 100% fake.
So how can you tell if a website has fake or real customer reviews? Well, it’s simple:
- Do they let you write your own review?
- Can you verify your purchase?
- Do they ask you for a feedback by email or by anything?
Most don’t – as they only display their own ones. That’s what makes me believe they’re fake. However:
- ProJoint Plus’ website allows you write your own review
- But you have to verify your purchase first (you have to add your order number)
- So it’s similar to how Amazon does with reviews
That’s why I’m pretty sure the reviews from their website are authentic.
And one more thing – I received many comments from people trying this product, and most were satisfied. (You can see them below my post.)
3 Reasons Why It’s Better Than The Rest
#1- Glucosamine Sulfate
Most supplements use the weak form of glucosamine (the HCl) – mainly because it’s cheaper.
However, studies proved it doesn’t have any real benefits for joint pain:
- It’s the sulfur that rebuilds cartilages
- You only have sulfur in glucosamine sulfate
So ProJoint Plus is one of the few products with glucosamine sulfate, not hydrochloride. That’s essential to me – because I never had great results from the HCl form.
#2 – Also Improves Mobility
I know a lot of glucosamine supplements that decreased my OA pain.
But most of them can’t improve my joint flexibility and mobility – usually because of their ingredients.
And that’s where ProJoint Plus is much better:
- It didn’t improve my flexibility overnight
- BUT it did improve it in a few months
#3 – Cheaper
I know ProJoint Plus isn’t very cheap. But compared to others – it’s not that expensive:
- Most of the quality supplements cost around $45-$50
- ProJoint Plus costs around $29 (but you can get it even cheaper -$19)
So this supplement is the cheapest option that I found at this point – that’s a major reason why I recommend it.
My Verdict – It’s The Best Thing For OA
How did I reach this conclusion?:
- One of the few products that improved both my pain and my flexibility
- One of the few products with glucosamine sulfate (the strong form)
- It’s the cheapest supplement of this type
Believe me – I checked out a lot of sellers, and I couldn’t find any cheaper supplement that meets this criteria.
And I saw ProJoint Plus’s effect myself and that’s why I recommend it.
I know it’s not very cheap – but compared to others, it’s a lot cheaper.
When it comes to me, it’s what I choose over and over again – because I saw its benefits, even on the long term.
So in my opinion, it’s really worth buying for people with OA or cartilage problems.
And since I’ve been recommending it, I didn’t have anyone complaining back to me. So I think this can speak for itself.