My Turmeric Plus Review – The #1 Supplement For Arthritis & Chronic Pain
It’s time for my Turmeric Plus review – a supplement that is my #1 recommendation for inflammation and chronic pain:
- ingredients with a very pure source
- way cheaper than most supplements
- it really decreased my pain and inflammation (better than 95% of the products I tried)
So honestly, if I had to use just one turmeric supplement for the rest of my life – it would probably be this one.
I’m an RA patient myself, and it’s the (cheapest) best supplement I found. That’s why it’s my top recommendation.
Note: This supplement recently changed its name in “Turmeric Curcumin Plus” . The product is exactly the same, nothing else changed – same price, ingredients and everything. So don’t worry, it has a slightly different name but it’s the same thing.
So Let’s Get To The Review
Quantity : 60 capsules
Best Actual Price: $23.95 but you can get it for around $16 per bottle (I’ll tell you below how to do that)
Cheapest Place To Buy: TurmericPlus.net
Best For: Pain caused by inflammation. It’s my top recommendations for :
- rheumatoid or psoriatic arthritis
- swollen joints
- simply chronic inflammation somewhere in your body
It’s the strongest anti-inflammatory among all herbs.
But if you have osteoarthritis or cartilage problems, it’s probably not going to do much because it basically treats inflammation. So I recommend this instead.
Worth The Price?: Definitely – because it’s the cheapest supplement that really decreased my pain.
That’s why it’s my top recommendation – because it works for real and it’s pretty affordable, compared to other supplements.
My Rating: 10.00/ 10.00 (It’s the only product I’ve rated that high)
How To Buy It Cheaper:
You can get it for $16 instead of $24. Here’s how I do it:
Use the code FIVE$61404893 to get 5% off. Then buy a larger package because:
- they will give you one extra bottle (for free)
- and about $10 off from the normal price
So according to my calculations, you end up paying $16 per bottle, which is super cheap.
What I Liked About It
- Contains the perfect 3 ingredients combination
- Really high doses
- Contains bioperine – which is essential for a good absorption
- I could see a small improvement after about 3 days
- Only 2 pills per day
- Pretty natural ingredients, judging after how it worked
- Also good for weight loss or high blood pressure (though I haven’t tried that myself, so I can’t tell)
- The cheapest turmeric supplement that relieved my pain that much
- It’s 100% legit
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Described as a “natural superfood” – not as a joint supplement (but it’s great for joints, believe me)
- Only available on the official website
- Shipping isn’t included (it costs around $5 in the US)
- Only ships in about 30 countries
My Experience With This Supplement
Before I Started: As I said before – I received Turmeric Plus from a friend. So I had nothing to lose trying it.
You have to take 2 capsules per day, one in the afternoon and the other one in the evening:
- I know that turmeric can produce nausea sometimes
- So it’s best to take any supplement after eating
My Initial Pain: My joint pain is caused by rheumatoid arthritis and it’s pretty bad. You can read more in my bio:
- About a 6 on average (on the pain scale)
- It’s worse in my hands (and sometimes in my elbows)
- It’s regularly keeping me away from regular activities.
- Herbal remedies do help me a bit, but not completely
Week 1: After about 3 days since I started the pills, I noticed a small difference.
Now – don’t imagine I woke up without any pain. That wasn’t the case at all.
- My pain had decreased a bit.
- I wasn’t sure if it was the placebo effect or not – but I felt a small improvement.
- In the 3rd morning, I noticed my hands weren’t as stiff as they used to be.
- Usually, my stiffness would last up to an hour (depending on what kind of day I had).
- This time it went away after about 45 minutes.
Now – I didn’t do anything special. I didn’t even apply any heat or ice packs, as I would sometimes. All I was taking at that time were these pills.
The Same Week: My stiffness continued to last less in the morning.
But what I really cared about was my pain. Well, it also seemed to get better. Slowly, but it was getting better.
In about a week, I had arrived from a 6 to a 5, which meant so much in terms of pain. That was a lot for me.
The Following Weeks
Week 2: After another week, my pain was visibly lower. So now I was convinced these pills were working. Here’s why:
#1. I wasn’t in constant pain anymore
Don’t imagine I was feeling perfect – this would mean these are miraculous pills, which they’re not:
- I had times when the pain was stronger
- but I also had times when it wasn’t even there
Compared to how I was before, that was a visible change.
#2. My pain got to a 2-3 overall
That may sound like a minor thing – but keep in mind that my pain was around a 6. There’s a really huge difference.
#3. My stiffness also got better
However, I still got up with stiff hands – no pills can’t reduce it completely.
But I only had to wait for a few minutes – so it would go away on its own.
As I said – this supplement isn’t really a miracle, but it’s super effective for this kind of pain.
Week 3: After the second week, my pain continued to stay that low:
- it was about a 2 – on the pain scale
- it didn’t bother me too much
Now – I was afraid that my body would get used to the pills. It happened to me in the past – and my pain came back at one point.
But fortunately – it never happened with this supplement.
My pain remained to about a 2, which was amazing for me.
Afterwards: Of all the turmeric products I tried – this one had some of the best effects.
- As long as I took the pills – my pain continued to stay low.
- My body didn’t start to tolerate the pills.
- So I never had to increase the dose or take more pills.
1. The Ingredients (9.75 out of 10)
At this point, there are about 1000 turmeric products on the market.
Only Amazon has about 200-300. So why did I choose Turmeric Plus, that’s not even too popular?
Here’s the thing:
- I received it from a friend – she had rheumatoid arthritis since her 20s
- She tried a lot of stuff
- In the last months she only used this supplement
- And yes, she was super excited about it
So that’s what made me give this thing a chance:
1. Turmeric Root (1200 mg) – this is probably the best herb for inflammation:
- decreases swelling and chronic pain
- protects your body from inflammatory molecules
- in terms of doses – anything over 1000 mg is good
2. Turmeric 95% Curcuminoides (100 mg) – that’s the ingredient that makes the difference:
- it’s the turmeric extract
- this is actually an extract of the powder itself
- so it’s a lot more effective than the powder, especially for inflammation (according to recent studies)
Besides – there’s no need for a high concentration, as for turmeric. 50 mg are usually enough.
2. Bioperine (10 mg) – this is an essential ingredient whenever you have turmeric:
- increases its absorption up to 2000%
- without bioperine – less than 50% of the turmeric is absorbed
- in this way, it’s eliminated immediately as you take it
Unfortunately, more than 50% of the turmeric supplements don’t contain bioperine – despite costing around $20.
2. How It Works (10 out of 10)
I know there are so many turmeric supplements on the market. In fact, I tried so many that I even lost their count.
But what I wanted to point out is one thing. There are so many products with this combination of 3 ingredients:
So what makes Turmeric Plus better than all these? Why should you buy this one instead of others?
Maybe there are some cheaper ones, so why should you pay more on this one?
My Answer: In my opinion, it has more natural ingredients than the others.
At least that’s why I believe, because for me it works much faster.
- While I am on these pills, I can feel the difference in a couple of days
- With other products, it takes longer to see a change
- Also, many don’t have such an intense effect
As I said – this isn’t the only supplement that relieved my pain. Here you can find the whole list.
But as you can see there – most of the others cost about $40 or more (a monthly dose).
So I’m just using the cheapest version, that’s why I recommend Turmeric Plus and not the others.
It does pretty much the same thing but it’s a lot cheaper. For me that really matters.
3. What Else It Can Do (9.50 out of 10)
Most turmeric supplements I came across were designed for arthritis – or that’s what they claimed.
Well, according to Turmeric Plus’ website, you can also use it for 3 other things:
- to lose weight in a healthy manner
- for high blood pressure
- cognitive problems and headaches
In fact, many of the reviews I read were from people who weren’t arthritis patients.
They bought this product for other reasons – and most of them were very satisfied.
This is the reason why I was a bit reluctant before buying it:
- I didn’t find hundreds of reviews, as I could find in Amazon products
Now – I can’t give a verdict about weight loss or about blood pressure, because I didn’t have any of these problems.
But when it comes to joint pain, it was one of the best supplements. When it comes to this – I can fully recommend it.
So Turmeric Plus isn’t just anti-inflammatory, it has many other benefits. And I personally believe it has natural ingredients, just like its label says.
4. The Reason Why It Works Better
Turmeric Plus wasn’t the only supplement with this 3 ingredients combination. I’ve tried some others before:
- They had these same 3 ingredients
- They had pretty similar doses
However, none of them seemed to work so well. In fact, they weren’t even close.
So why did this supplement work that well? After all, they had the same substances inside.
Well, I have one theory: THEIR SOURCE.
I checked out the official website but I couldn’t find where their curcumin comes from.
They did mention it was organic – but I couldn’t find from where it was. Well, I think that’s the key:
- It probably has a more natural source
- It’s less processed.
As they are a smaller company (that’s what I think), it could be possible.
Larger companies produce such high amounts that they need huge quantities fast and cheap.
So in my opinion, that’s why many supplements with similar ingredients didn’t do anything for my pain.
I’m pretty sure about the superior quality of this supplement. It’s not something I’ve read anywhere, it’s just my personal belief.
My Final Verdict – It’s Definitely Worth A Shot
If there’s one turmeric supplement I really recommend – it’s surely Turmeric Plus.
It may not be a supplement designed specially for inflammation, but it’s one of the best ones on the market. This is the irony, if you ask me.
And I recommend it for real reasons:
- I could feel a small change after 3 days
- really good ingredients
- pretty cheap, compared to the rest
At almost $24 per bottle, it may not sound cheap.
But most supplements that worked cost over $40. So compared to that, it’s way cheaper.
Besides, you can get a larger pack, which has a pretty big discount (that’s why I usually do).
So you end up paying about $16 per bottle, which is really cheap. I also have a 5% OFF coupon, which you can also use.
And if that’s not enough to convince you, I will give you my facts:
- the pills started working much faster than others
- it also relieved my pain pretty deeply – from a 7 up to a 2
Going from a 7 to a 2 is a big deal, at least for someone as me. So this supplement is the best deal I found.
Maybe price isn’t a factor for you – but for me it’s something major.
That’s the cheapest product I found that works at such a high level. That’s why it’s my top recommendation.
If you decide to buy it, good for you. I’m so sure you will buy it the second time too.