My Patriot Power Greens Review (2019) – Scam Or Not?
It’s time for my Patriot Power Greens review – a product that seems too good to be true.
Why? It claims to help many health problems – too many, if you ask me:
- Chronic inflammation throughout the body
- Any kind of joint and muscular pain
- Digestion problems
- Weight loss
- Energy levels and many others
As every product of this kind – Patriot Power Greens is very expensive, at almost $50 per bottle.
So it is a scam? At first sight, it really looks like one.
But let me reveal you all the things about this powder, based on my experience with it.
Note: This review is based on my personal experience + research on this product.
So Let’s Get To The Review
Full Name: Patriot Power Greens from Patriot Health Alliance
Quantity: 30 servings/bottle
Best Actual Price: $49.95 per bottle
Where You Can Find It: The official website is probably the best choice.
It’s also available on Ebay:
- prices are usually lower
- but it’s a bit more dangerous (not all products are new)
Designed For: Shortly – to decrease chronic inflammation (they claim this is causing every other problem).
But according to the official website, it’s effective for many health problem (more on that below).
My Rating: 6 out of 10 – It could be much better.
Worth Buying?: Not really – because it’s not as good as I thought:
- weak formula for inflammation (in my case)
- didn’t decrease my pain
- extremely expensive for the quantity
I would recommend using turmeric instead – because it has similar benefits (but it’s much stronger and cheaper).
What I Liked About It
- Wide variety of ingredients
- Very helpful for boosting energy and relieving stress
- Available on several retailers
- Money back guarantee (just on the official website)
What I Didn’t Like About It
- None of the ingredients is a strong anti-inflammatory
- No doses mentioned
- Taste is too strong and intense
- You need to drink 16 oz per day (which is pretty hard)
- Didn’t relieve my inflammation almost at all
- Very few authentic reviews online
- Extremely expensive overall
#1 – Ingredients (7 out of 10)
In my opinion, Patriot Power Greens’ ingredients have a few problems:
- No doses/quantities for every ingredient.
- Only mentioned briefly on the label.
- Very little info about any.
But there’s something else – none of the ingredients has major benefits for inflammation.
So for me, it’s pretty clear that Patriot Greens’ ingredients aren’t as amazing as they claim.
Now – let’s take a closer look at the ingredients (there are 4 categories).
1. Sea Ingredients
1. Spirulina – it’s an anti-inflammatory, but it also helps cholesterol and fight oxidative stress.
2. Seaweed – this substance can decrease inflammation and has an anti-diabetic effect .
In Patriot Greens, you can find it in 3 forms:
2. Herbal Ingredients
1. Beet Juice Powder – beets have a low anti-inflammatory effect, but they’re great antioxidants .
2. Organic Apple Powder – I couldn’t find much info about it:
- fights oxidative stress
- lowers cholesterol
- might prevent joint damage and arthritis
3. Kale, Broccoli, Spinach, Parsley, etc. – these are all antioxidant herbs.
4. Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Dragon Fruit – these are actually designed to add a good taste.
5. Other Herbs – this includes Carrot, Goji Extract, Pineapple, etc. (they don’t seem to have major benefits for inflammation).
3. Enzyme Blend
I will not take these by turn, because they have the same benefit – to help digestive problems.
However – here’s what studies claim about these enzymes :
- they’re not very useful for most people
- they can only help in pancreatitis or cystic fibrosis
- in these cases, your body isn’t producing enough enzymes
- but otherwise, they won’t really help
So basically – Patriot Greens’ enzymes aren’t going to solve your digestive problems.
These includes Bifidobacterium Lactis, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, B.Breve and some others.
So what exactly can these good bacteria do?:
- Help digestive problems.
- Improve your immunity.
- Speed up recovery after an infection.
Patrios Greens’ ingredients are pretty weak overall – that’s what I think:
- Most ingredients aren’t very effective for inflammation.
- No strong substances (like turmeric or Boswellia).
- No doses mentioned.
- There are no ingredients in the focus (all are mentioned together).
Now – I do understand this product is a mix, but even so…
Not mentioning the doses is usually a sign that they are very low. So I don’t think this product is as good as it claims.
#2 – Smell & Texture (8 out of 10)
This product comes as a ready-made powder. You can use it to make a drink/smoothie.
Now – here’s what you should about its consistency:
- Has a dark green color and a fine texture.
- The color is similar when you mix it with water.
- The shake itself doesn’t have a thick consistency.
- It tastes like berries.
- In my opinion, taste is way too strong and intense.
- It doesn’t go away even if you combine it with other powders.
So basically – if you don’t like a strong berry taste, you will probably not like Patriot Greens.
I surely don’t like it, because its taste is way too strong.
But in terms of color, it looks fine – considering that most powders are green.
#3 – How To Use It (8 out of 10)
Fortunately, things are pretty good at this chapter.
Patriot Greens is quite easy to use – compared to other products.
But when it comes to drinking it, I think it’s less comfortable – and I will explain you everything below.
1. How To Prepare The Shakes
It’s pretty simple – just follow the steps from the label:
- Add one scoop of powder.
- Add about 16 oz of cold water (that’s about 2 glasses).
- Mix them together.
- Drink this shake once a day.
As you can see, it’s not big deal – everyone can prepare such a simple shake.
The biggest problem is drinking it.
2. Biggest Downside
Here are the reasons why I’m not a fan of products that come as powders:
- They take a long time to prepare.
- Most of the times they don’t taste really well.
- You have to drink quite a high quantity.
- The taste becomes hard to bear after a while.
That’s why I personally prefer supplements instead:
- you can swallow them in 2 seconds
- there’s no bad taste
- there are many with really small pills
So I’m not a really big fan of Patriot Green – because the shakes aren’t that easy to drink.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
Here comes the most interesting part.
I tried Patriot Power Greens myself – and I wasn’t very satisfied with the overall results.
1. My Background
I was suffering from joint pain because of my arthritis.
But that wasn’t all – I also had several “problems” that Patriot Greens claims to solve, including:
- very little energy overall
- chronic inflammation
- stomach pain and digestive problems (from time to time)
So I was curious if this powder could bring an improvement in any of these chapters.
2. How It Worked
I drank a 16 oz shake everyday, for about 30 days. Here’s what happened:
- I did feel more energetic than usual (maybe 30% more).
- My joint pain didn’t decrease almost all all in 1 month.
- The pain was about a 6 on the pain scale – and it didn’t get much lower.
- My hands were still pretty swollen.
- I had pain flare-ups as often as before (1-2 times per week).
- I still had stomach pain sometimes (but it wasn’t because of the shakes).
So basically – Patriot Greens did improve my energy levels. I also felt less stressed than usual.
But in terms of pain and inflammation, it was absolutely useless.
It claims to decrease inflammation, but my hands were as swollen as they used to – no smallest change.
Also – those digestive enzymes didn’t bring any benefit to my stomach, as far as I could see.
After trying out Patriot Greens, I was pretty disappointed:
- no effect on my chronic inflammation and joint pain
- no effect for my stomach problems
- only boosted my energy levels
So considering it helped me at 1 out of 3 chapters – I wouldn’t recommend it.
A certain turmeric product helps me at 3/3 and it costs less than half. So I would surely stick to that product instead.
#5 – Other Opinions (7 out of 10)
Unfortunately, I couldn’t find too many authentic reviews on Patriot Greens:
- Most reviews I found were on the official website.
- That kind of reviews tend to be biased.
- And as I suspected, they only have positive reviews on that official page.
- There are no reviews on Amazon or Ebay.
- I found very few customer opinions.
- Most reviews I found were just general (not by a real buyer).
So it’s pretty hard to draw any conclusions from other reviews (considering they’re not from people who really used this product).
For this reason – if you used Patriot Greens personally, please let me know your experience in a comment.
That would be really helpful to get a better opinion about it (not just from my experience).
#6 – Price (6 out of 10)
To be honest, Patriot Greens is way too expensive for what it does.
I personally would not recommend it – not buy it again.
1. The Exact Price
Prices are pretty similar no matter where you buy the product:
- it costs around $50 per bottle ($49.95 to be precise)
- that’s just 1 month supply
To be honest, that is really pricey.
If you make the calculations, it’s a lot more than $1 per day – which is really expensive (especially for a powder).
So I personally would not spend my money on this thing, when there are cheaper alternatives (I’m talking about supplements).
2. Where You Can Find It
As I said in the beginning – I recommend buying it from 2 places:
- Either the official website
- Or Ebay
But I would probably prefer the official website – because it seems safer.
Ebay has indeed some lower prices, but that depends from the seller. However:
- many don’t offer free shipping
- so you might end up paying more
That’s why the official website seems a better deal, in my opinion.
I would surely not recommend Patriot Greens – also because it’s way too expensive.
I don’t think it’s worth $50 per month, considering how it works.
#7 – The Alternative I Recommend
Before I tell you what product I recommend instead, let me show you why.
Now – I won’t compare Patriot Greens with other powder products for general health.
I will compare it with a supplement that has very similar benefits (for inflammation, pain, weight loss, etc).
It’s called Turmeric Plus – so here’s an overview (vs Patriot Greens):
- Costs only $24 per month (vs $50).
- Really stronger for inflammation (vs general health ingredients).
- Only 2 small pills per day (vs 16 oz of shake).
- Decreased my inflammation considerably (almost no improvement).
- Many positive reviews online (very few customer opinions).
So I prefer to take a supplement and get real pain relief – instead of struggling to drink a shake and get no improvement.
Plus – there’s a $25 difference in price between the 2.
I don’t have a large budget, so price is an important factor for me.
That’s why Turmeric Plus is my #1 alternative to Patriot Greens.
#8 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on Patriot Greens (in 3 ideas).
1. Weak Formula For Inflammation
This product has more than 20 ingredients – but none of them is a major anti-inflammatory.
But that’s not all:
- no doses for each ingredient
- formula doesn’t focus on certain ingredients
- very little info about any substance
Basically – the ingredients are only mentioned briefly, there’s no info about their benefits.
And that’s probably because most don’t have any real benefits for inflammation.
2. Not Amazing Results
I will only speak from experience here. Patriot Greens kind of disappointed me:
- My pain and inflammation didn’t decrease.
- I still had often arthritis flare-ups.
- It didn’t improve my stomach problems either.
The only chapter where it helped was boosting energy and relieving stress.
But these weren’t major issues anyway.
So in terms of effect – I would surely not use Patriot Greens again.
3. Super Expensive
That’s a fact – and I’m sure everyone agree with me here.
For what it offers, Patriot Greens is way too expensive:
- doesn’t make wonders for inflammation
- one bottle only lasts for 1 month
So basically – it doesn’t do what it claims (at least in my case). Why would I pay $50 on a product like this?
I prefer to spend $25 (or even $18) on a turmeric product that does the same things – BUT BETTER.
My Verdict – Is Patriot Greens A Scam?
Short answer: Definitely not – it’s a legit product that helps at certain chapters:
- boosting energy
- reducing stress levels
- general health
However – in my case, it was surely not worth buying:
- Didn’t reduce my pain or inflammation almost at all.
- No effect for stomach pain.
- Really bad taste and high quantity to drink daily.
- Takes some time to prepare it.
- Very expensive overall.
In other words, Patriot Power Greens didn’t keep its promises – it didn’t decrease my inflammation.
That was the #1 reason I bought it for. So I would surely not do it again.
What do I use instead?: A turmeric supplement.
Turmeric has very similar benefits as this powder – but the difference is that it really works (in my case):
- decreases inflammation and pain
- fights oxidative stress (antioxidant)
- boosts energy
- helps with weight loss
Considering my favorite turmeric supplements costs just $25 – I think it’s a lot more worth it than Patriot Greens.
So that’s the alternative I personally use.